Tuesday, March 26, 2013

After a week in Israel, it's off to Spain!

En route to Spain, I arrived in Tel Aviv on the same day as President Obama! (By my estimation, he was received by the Israeli people very well.)

I had a great visit with some members of my family here. It was sunny every day... quite a shock to the system after 22 snow storms back home this winter! We spent a wonderful week of rest, touring flea markets and lots of older sections of Jaffo and Tel Aviv with cousins of four generations. The new Port area is really something else.

Now I'm waiting for my flight to Madrid via Paris. A long day but a lovely transition. Now, it's time to think about my work ahead.

I'll spend time in Barcelona with friends and then off to Can Serrat on April 1 (the beginning of Holy Week).

More updates soon. Please stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment