skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm featured on CanSerratArt.com


I'm proud to be featured this weekend on CanSerratArt.com.

Please check it out to see more about me, my work, and my residency at Can Serrat in Spain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ▼  2013 (21)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • My last day at Can Serrat
      • A magical find near Can Serrat
      • A beautiful weekend in Spain
      • I'm featured on CanSerratArt.com
      • My heart goes out to those back home
      • A trip to Salvador Dali's home
      • My latest work... "1492/Spain"
      • More of my latest work
      • Sights from my day today
      • Proud to present my latest work from here at Can S...
      • Here are some of the latest sights I've been seein...
      • Getting to see the countryside
      • My days here at Can Serrat, plus some new work to ...
      • Beautiful scenery and art all around
      • Some pics from my day touring El Bruc
      • Finally... I'm at Can Serrat!
    • ►  March (3)

Search This Blog